Preparation is the key to the perfect spray tan.
Simply follow these easy steps to get the tan of your choice.
- Shave or wax at least 24 hours prior to your spray tan.
- Exfoliate skin thoroughly prior to your tanning session, to achieve the maximum results.
- Do not apply any moisturizer, deodorant, or wear make up to your tanning session, as these will act as a barrier and inhibit your tan from developing.
- We suggest that you wear loose dark clothing, and avoid wearing closed in shoes or socks. We supply disposable underwear for your connivance, or you may simply use your own.
We want you to get the most out of your tan, so please use the tips below to maintain your tan and help keep it looking at its best for as long as you can.
Moisturized skin is the secret to keeping that beautiful tan as it slows the skins natural exfoliation process.
You will need to wait at least 8 to 12 hours before showering, thus allowing the tan to fully develop.
As you shower you will notice that colour is washing away, do not be concerned as this is only the bronzer and not your tan.
Apply a good body moisturizer at least twice a day to keep your skin moisturized. Avoid long hot showers or baths and do not rub skin, always pat skin dry.
- Do not exercise on the day of your tanning application. Excessive perspiration will affect the development of your tan.
Swimming in chlorinated or salt water or long hot baths will shorten the life of your tan, so try and avoid these if you want to get the most out of your tan.
- When your tan begins to naturally fade, exfoliate the tan away with an exfoliating glove or scrub and your ready for your next tanning experience.
Spray Tanning - Match your natural skin tone
Winter Bronz ---- $44.00
Machiato Bronz ---- $44.00
Chocalate Bronz ---- $44.00
No Limits Bronz ---- $44.00
Shimmer Pearl Bronz ---- $44.00
Special - pack of 5 (1 Complimentary) ---- $176.00
½ Body Bronz ---- $27.50